II. Collection of Personal Data
1. You may be requested to provide your Personal Data when you subscribe as our subscriber, when you register as our registered user, when you create an account with us, when you visit our Website, when you conduct a purchase transaction with us, when you contact our Customer Relations Department, when you request marketing to be sent to you, when you submit any comments or feedback to us and/or when you are required to verify your identity with us. As you interact with our Website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
2. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
(a) Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date and month of birth, and gender.
(b) Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
(c) Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
(d) Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
(e) Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
(f) Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases, or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
(g) Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
(h) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data.
4. We will collect/use/disclose personal data without the consent of individual in case of: necessary for the purpose, life threatening situation, publicly available data, national interest, investigations, evaluation purpose, artistic purpose, news activity, provision of legal services, collected by credit bureau, employment purpose, disclosed by public agency, etc.
5. All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open, and fair basis. Certain Personal Data are required for specific services and if you fail to supply your Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. By providing your Personal Data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
III. Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
1. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
2. We will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes and under the following lawful basis:
(a) for the provision of products, services and/or facilities by IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD / its service providers (who are engaged by us to assist with providing our services to you), which is necessary for our performance of the contract with you. Such products and services shall be limited to fashion, footwear, bags, eye wear, accessories, watches, jewelry, stationery, lifestyle items, trendy items, personal care items, high-technology devices, food, and beverages;
(b) to carry out your instructions or to respond to your enquiry, which is necessary for us to respond to you and our performance of the contract with you;
(c) for direct marketing purpose, including designing further products and services for you and marketing products or services in which IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD shall be involved but within the scope of products and services listed in Section III, 2(a) above, which is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep customers relationship and grow our business;
(d) to manage payments for products, services and/or facilities provided by IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD, including verification of your payment details with third parties (such as banks, financial institutions, and other payment platforms), which is necessary for our performance of contract with you and for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us);
(e) for use of the online services available at the BAPE STORE®️ MALAYSIA Website and/or through other telecommunication channels (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data), which is necessary for our legitimate interest to maintain network security and to comply with a legal obligation;
(f) for identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the products, services and/or facilities by IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD that may be rendered to you, which is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep our records updated;
(h) for investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement which is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep customers relationship and prevent fraud;
(i) for forming part of customer database necessary for the operation by IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD, which is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep customers relationship, our performance of the contract with you, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy;
(j) for data analysis to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer care relationships and experiences, which is necessary for our legitimate interest to keep customers relationship, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy;
(k) for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities, and/or for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us.
3. Promotional offers from us:
We may use your Personal Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
4. Third-party marketing:
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your Personal Data with any third party outside IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD for marketing purposes.
5. Change of purpose:
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. However, your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon subscription of IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD’s services and thereafter to update IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
V. Personal Data Sharing and Disclosure
1. Unless IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD hears from you to the contrary upon subscription or registration or receives subsequent notice from you, IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties :
(a) employees and officers of IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD;
(b) the brands traded, operated or owned by IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD but within the range of products and services as listed in Section III, 2(a) above;
(c) contractors / service providers of IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services) including but not limited to any courier or delivery providers;
(d) other business associates, like operators of our Membership programs, or operators in providing customer care service or fulfilling customer requests;
(e) banks, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, credit, debit or charge card companies, and/or other payment platforms;
(f) the court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process;
(g) professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
2. We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
1. Data security is our top priority. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to our employees, officers, as well as our contractors / service providers of IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services) who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data. Also, our web servers are protected by data security measures and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access. However, you are also invited to protect against unauthorized access to your log-in account, password, payment and credit card details, and delivery details.
2. We value and respect your Personal Data, privacy and shopping experience. Therefore, safety retention of your Personal Data is our primary task. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will not be used, stolen or deleted without your permission.
3. Despite our efforts to protect your Personal Data, you should acknowledge that:
(a) there are limitations to the safety and privacy of the Internet which are out of our control;
(b) the security, completeness and privacy of information and data exchanges through the Internet cannot be protected completely;
(c) information and data may be viewed or falsified by a third party during its transmission; and
(d) you shall bear the risk when you transmit any information to us; and in no event shall IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD be liable to you or any third party for any loss and damage.
VIII. Direct Marketing
IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD may contact you from time to time with a view to providing the latest information on our products and services / Membership program. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please login to your account to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you may click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or write to us (email@example.com). In accordance with the statutory requirements, IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD will honor your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing. Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD may use any of your Personal Data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
IX. Contact Us
(a) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Tel : +60 3-2732 2889
(c) Postal Address :
IT SEA HOLDINGS SDN BHD
Suite 15-02, Level 15 Menara Keck Seng,
203 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(Attention : Customer Relations Department)